Cornell Pump Company’s SP Series Slurry Pump brings patented Cycloseal technology to the mining process industry. Adding to the diverse range of Mine Dewatering pumps, The SP Series Slurry Pump offers a Cornell solution to abrasive applications throughout the mill process.
The SP Series incorporates double-casing design, with replaceable liners and impellers available in both chrome iron and rubber. The patented Cornell Cycloseal© incorporates a unique deflector vane back plate and expeller to offer a reliable, single mechanical seal design, even in the most severe operating conditions. The optional Run-Dry® reservoir offers protection without the need for flush water.
Features and Benefits
- Housing Material: Cast iron
- Liner Material: Chrome iron or rubber
- Impeller Material: Chrome iron or rubber
- Back Plate: Chrome iron
- Bearing Housing & Pedestal: Cast iron
- Discharge Size: 2 inches to 12 inches
- Flow Rates: Up to 14,000 GPM
- Seal Type: Gland packing or Cycloseal©
- Solids Diameter: Up to 3.5 inches
- Impeller Type: Enclosed
- Heads: Up to 210 Feet
- Cyclone feed